Brimar / 5763-BRIMAR

5763-BRIMAR Click on image(s) above to view larger
£11.00

BACK
All prices contained on this page are exclusive of VAT. This is currently charged at 20% and is payable by all EU countries.

Brimar was part of STC group and founded in 1933 to manufacture American pattern valves for the British market. Valves were produced in the UK in various locations such as Foots Cray. In 1960 Thorn Electrical Industries acquired the Brimar cathode ray tubes and valve business from STC and in 1961 Brimar became part of the joint venture between Thorn and AEI to manufacture and sell valves and cathode ray tubes. Brimar valves were produced and sourced from various factories across the world in later years.
The 5763 is a small transmitting beam tetrode valve that was used as an oscillator, multiplier or power amplifier in HF and VHF equipment. Original black plate military contract CV4039 version

Comments



NEWSLETTER SIGN UP

FOLLOW US
Facebook Twitter Follow us on Instagram